Hearing Aid Leasing
Have you ever heard of hearing aid leasing?
While hearing aids are a valuable asset for those with hearing loss, the cost can be prohibitive for many. Average prices for prescription hearing aids range from $3,000 to $6,000.
The good news is that there is a way to make hearing aids more affordable—through hearing aid leasing. It is an excellent option for those who want to enjoy better hearing but cannot pay upfront.
Let’s dive in and explore the pros and cons.
What is hearing aid leasing?
Hearing aid leasing, also known as renting hearing aids, is a financing solution for those who cannot afford to purchase hearing aids upfront. It allows you to rent hearing aids for a monthly fee, typically over a period of 18 to 36 months.
At the end of the lease term, you either return the device or purchase it outright.
What are the benefits of leasing hearing aids?
There are a few reasons why one would opt for leasing or rent rather than purchase hearing aids outright:
- Affordability: The monthly payments for a hearing aid lease are typically lower than the cost of purchasing one outright, making it easier to fit into your budget.
- Reduced upfront costs: Costs are often lower up-front than purchasing your hearing aid outright.
- Technology updates: Some leasing programs allow free device upgrades after the first year, which means you will always have access to the latest technology.
- Servicing: Hearing aid leasing companies typically provide free servicing and repairs for the duration of the lease.
Hearing Aid Leasing vs. Hearing Aid Purchase
Can’t decide between renting or buying hearing aids? Consider these pros and cons for the latter option.
Pros of purchasing hearing aids
- You own the device and can keep it for as long as you like.
- There are no monthly payments to worry about.
- Purchasing is potentially more cost-effective if you use your hearing aids for a long time.
Cons of purchasing hearing aids
- Upfront payment is often required, which may not be feasible for some.
- Technology is constantly changing, so older models may become obsolete.
Who is right for hearing aid leasing?
Leasing is a great option for certain groups of people. Here are some examples:
People who can’t afford to buy upfront
Leasing is an affordable alternative for those who can’t afford to buy hearing aids outright. You pay a monthly fee that is usually lower than the cost of purchasing the device.
People who prefer to always have the latest technology
If you like keeping up with the latest technology, leasing might be a good option. You can upgrade your device to the newest model at the end of each lease term and enjoy improved hearing quality.
People who aren’t sure they want to keep their hearing aids forever
If you’re not sure if hearing aids are right for you, leasing can be a great way to test them out without committing to a long-term purchase.
Hospice and end-of-life patients looking to improve their quality of life short-term
Hospice and end-of-life patients may benefit from leasing hearing aids. It gives them the opportunity to improve their quality of life during their remaining months without having to pay a large upfront cost.
Can I lease my hearing aids with Audicus?
Yes, Audicus offers the Audicus Premier membership program which is similar to leasing. The program allows you to make monthly payments, receive front-of-the-line service, and upgrade your device periodically.
This is an excellent option for those who want to enjoy better hearing but cannot pay upfront as it does not require a significant initial payment or long-term commitment.
Audicus Premier Program
For at little as $99/month, Audicus Premier members receive access to:
- A new, upgraded hearing aid every 18 months
- Unlimited hearing tests and consultations with an audiologist
- Unlimited repairs, service, adjustments, and cleaning of the device
- Risk-free trial period of 45 days
- Loss and damage insurance
- Opt to buy the device at any time
No contracts. No hidden terms.
Is Audicus Premier right for me?
If you are looking for an affordable way to get the best hearing technology, Audicus Premier is a great option. The monthly payments make it easy to manage and budget for your new device.
The program also offers peace of mind knowing that your hearing aid will be taken care of with unlimited repairs and adjustments. Additionally, you can upgrade your device every two years so that you always have access to the latest features and technologies.
Hearing aid leasing is an excellent way to enjoy better hearing without breaking the bank. With Audicus Premier, you can find a plan that fits both your lifestyle and budget.
Contact us today for more information about our membership program.