Audicus Hearing Aid Returns
If you are not 100% satisfied with our hearing aids, you can return them to us within 45 days for a full refund. We do not charge restocking fees or any other hidden feeds for returning a device. We make the return process easy by giving you a full refund within the 45 day trial period.
Once we receive the hearing aids back in our office, and provided that the hearing aid(s) are still in good condition, a member of our team will contact you to confirm the refund has been processed within 72 hours upon receipt.
If you are returning your hearing devices during your 45 day trial period because they stopped working correctly, please consult our troubleshooting guide first and/or do the following checks:
- Clean the tubes, end pieces and ducts
- Insert new batteries
- Make sure the device is switched on and is not set to the Telecoil function
If you have done all of the above checks and are still experiencing trouble with them, please contact us (888-203-1096), and we’ll do our best to help you benefit from the devices, as well as provide you with a Service Request Number in the case that you do need to send them back. To return your hearing aids, please follow the steps below:
- Fill out the online Audicus return form on the Audicus website.
- Put the hearing aids (inside of their clamshell case) in a well padded package. Ideally, use bubble wrap or any other material to protect the hearing aids from damage.
- Seal and insure the package from the shipping company.
- Mail the package to the address indicated in the returns online form and/or get a tracking number and/or have signature confirmation to ensure it gets delivered to us. We cannot be held responsible for any lost or damaged shipments and will not accept damaged hearing aids as returns.
The 45 day trial period will start from the day we ship the device, which will be indicated with an email to the user with tracking information once the hearing aid leaves our office. If you decide to return a product, the mailing date should be no later than 45 days after the shipping date. Also, keep in mind that the returns policy applies to hearing aids and amplifiers only and that we do not cover the return shipping fees. Also note that for international orders, we will not be able to cover shipping and customs costs (if applicable).
Note: the returns policy will not apply if an Audicus device has been modified or damaged, if the serial number has been altered, or if repairs have been made without the consent and knowledge of Audicus. In such case, you will be billed for the full amount of the device. Any promotion is contingent on the hearing device(s) being kept within the 45 day trial period. Any returned hearing device(s) are not subject to a) any monetary value based on the discounted amount applied to the original purchase b) all promotional gift(s) must be returned as part of the 45 day trial period for a valid refund.