Audicus Hearing Aid Returns
If you are not 100% satisfied with your hearing aid(s), you can return them to us within 45 days of receipt for a full refund.
Once we receive the hearing aid(s) back in our office, and provided that the hearing aid(s) are still in good condition, a member of our team will contact you in regards to the status of your refund.
If you are returning your hearing aids because they have stopped working, troubleshooting may resolve the issue. Please consult our troubleshooting guide and do the following checks:
- Clean the earwax guards, microphones, and tubes (if applicable)
- Insert new batteries
- Make sure the device is switched on and is not set to the Telecoil function
If you have done all of the above checks and are still experiencing trouble with them, please contact us (917-999-0705) or email us at [email protected], and we’ll do our best to help you benefit from the devices, as well as provide you with a Service Request Number in the case that you do need to send them back. Your return order must have a Service Request Number in order for it to be processed. Please contact Audicus prior to mailing back your devices to obtain your Service Request Number and return information.
Hearing aids purchased under the Audicus Membership may be returned at any time.
- If the hearing aids are returned within the 45-day trial, all membership payments made, as well as the sign-up fee, will be refunded, and Audicus will cancel the membership
- Hearing aids returned after 45 days are not eligible for a refund. Any future membership payments will be cancelled upon receipt of the hearing aid(s)
- You must contact Audicus to obtain a Service Request Number before returning your devices
The 45 day trial period will start from the your devices are delivered to you. If you decide to return a product, the mailing date should be no later than 45 days after the date they were delivered to you. Keep in mind that we do not cover the return shipping fees. Expedited shipping purchased at the point of sale is not subject to refund. Also note that for international orders, we will not be able to cover shipping and customs costs (if applicable).
Note: the returns policy will not apply if an Audicus device has been modified or damaged, if the serial number has been altered, or if repairs have been made without the consent and knowledge of Audicus. In such case, you will be billed for the full amount of the device. Any promotion is contingent on the hearing device(s) being kept within the 45 day trial period. Any returned hearing device(s) are not subject to a) any monetary value based on the discounted amount applied to the original purchase b) all promotional gift(s) must be returned as part of the 45 day trial period for a valid refund.